Won’t release the film with cuts, says former CBFC chief Pahlaj Nihalani on his film ‘Rangeela Raja’
Автор: Hindustan Times
Загружено: 2018-11-13
Просмотров: 753
Описание:
After former Central Board of Films Certification (CBFC) chairman Pahlaj Nihalani’s film ‘Rangeela Raja’ has not got any interim relief, he firmly said that the film will not be released with cuts. He said, “The chairman of the board (Prasoon Joshi) was not present in India on the night of November 1. But his lawyer is saying that he was in India. We will not release the film with cuts. We have option of going to the court and then we will decide anything.” The CBFC had earlier ordered cuts in the film. A vacation bench of Bombay High Court has ordered the petitioner to go back to the regular bench. Nihalani had approached the court against Censor Board's cuts in his film. Hindustan Times, owned by HT Media Ltd, is one of India’s largest publications that provides unbiased news, analysis and features on politics, sports, entertainment, lifestyle and more. Hindustan Times delivers the news across all social media platforms, on the web, and at your doorstep.
Subscribe to our channel: http://read.ht/fLZ
Follow us on Twitter: / httweets
Like us on Facebook: / hindustantimes
iOS:- http://m.onelink.me/bcae8b2d
Android:- http://m.onelink.me/986f584a
Watch more videos at: http://www.hindustantimes.com/video
hindustantimes.com © 2016
Повторяем попытку...
Доступные форматы для скачивания:
Скачать видео
-
Информация по загрузке: