如果时光能够倒流 (If Time Could Turn Back)
Автор: Michael Chean
Загружено: 2026-02-16
Просмотров: 158
Описание:
《如果时光能够倒流》
If Time Could Turn Back
(第一段)
(Verse 1)
大学走廊的灯还亮,
The lights in the university hallway were still on,
我们在课间里把故事分享。
We shared our stories during the breaks.
图书馆里空调轻轻响,
The library’s air conditioner hummed softly,
青春写在笑声里也写在忙乱。
Our youth was written in laughter and in our busy chaos.
那时候课业压得有点重,
Back then, the coursework weighed heavily on us,
考试前的夜晚都撑到好晚。
And we stayed up so late on nights before exams.
但有你们陪着一起熬过,
But with you all staying up beside me,
再难的日子也变得心安。
Even the hardest days felt peaceful.
(副歌)
(Chorus)
如果时光倒流回到从前,
If time could turn back to the past,
那群并肩的人还在我身边。
Those who stood shoulder to shoulder would still be by my side.
房间的灯光,把未来点亮,
The light in the room lit up our future,
我们曾一起向远方飞奔。
We once ran together toward the distance.
多年后回头看当时的自己,
Years later, looking back at who we were,
才懂那些瞬间多难得多真。
I finally understand how rare and real those moments were.
如果时光倒流再遇见你们,
If time could turn back and I met you again,
我一定说一句:好久不见。
I would surely say: Long time no see.
(第二段)
(Verse 2)
毕业那天风有一点温软,
The wind was gently warm on graduation day,
我们把笑和泪都藏在胸口间。
We tucked our smiles and tears inside our hearts.
说好了要常联络、常见面,
We promised to keep in touch and meet often,
却被生活推着慢慢走散。
Yet life slowly pushed us apart.
偶尔翻起旧照片的时候,
Whenever I flip through old photos,
才发现时光从未把谁改变。
I realize time never truly changed any of us.
有些名字想起就在心里亮,
Some names light up my heart the moment I remember them,
像当年图书馆外你的呼喊。
Like your call outside the library back then.
(桥段)
(Bridge)
有些话那时候害羞没说,
Some words I was too shy to say back then,
如今却在心里回荡很多。
Now echo often in my heart.
谢谢那几年互相扶着走,
Thank you for those years we supported each other,
才让我后来面对世界不退缩。
They’re why I could face the world without stepping back.
岁月带走了年轻的冲动,
Time has taken away our youthful impulses,
却留下最温暖的那份执着。
But it left behind the warmest kind of devotion.
(副歌·尾声)
(Chorus · Outro)
如果时光倒流回到从前,
If time could turn back to the past,
我愿意再和你们走一圈。
I would walk that journey once more with you.
那些青春的风,那些不眠的夜,
Those youthful winds, those sleepless nights,
都是现在最珍贵的纪念。
Are now the most precious memories.
无论我们此刻相隔多远,
No matter how far apart we are at this moment,
友情从来都不会被时间切断。
Friendship is never severed by time.
如果时光倒流再遇见你们,
If time could turn back and I met you again,
我会笑着说:
I would smile and say:
谢谢你们,让青春这么好看。
Thank you for making our youth so beautiful.
如果时光能够倒流 ©歌曲
这首歌的版權歸本人所有。
若需改編或重製,請先來信聯繫,並註明用途,感謝您的尊重與支持。
I hold all rights to this song.
Please contact me via email if you wish to reproduce or use it.
Email : [email protected]
Повторяем попытку...
Доступные форматы для скачивания:
Скачать видео
-
Информация по загрузке: