Where was Abbey Wood (AW) bus garage which closed in October 1981.
Автор: Elmers End
Загружено: 2023-06-21
Просмотров: 178
Описание:
Abbey Wood (AW) opened as a tram depot in 1910, it switched over to bus operation when the last trams were withdrawn in 1952. It was replaced by the new Plumstead bus garage on 31st October 1981.
At the end Abbey Wood operated the following: -
161 with RM, #AW1+, shared with Sidcup.
177 with MD, #AW31+, shared with New Cross.
178 with MD, #AW21+.
180 with MD (crew), #AW51+, shared with Catford who used RM.
198 with MD, #AW71+.
272 with MD, #AW81+.
Toby & Johns Transport History has photographs showing AW in use as a bus garage.
http://www.yellins.co.uk/transporthis...
http://www.yellins.co.uk/transporthis...
http://www.yellins.co.uk/transporthis...
http://www.yellins.co.uk/transporthis...
http://www.yellins.co.uk/transporthis...
Повторяем попытку...
Доступные форматы для скачивания:
Скачать видео
-
Информация по загрузке: