History Of Thorpe House
Автор: The Yorkshire Explorer
Загружено: 2024-03-27
Просмотров: 418
Описание:
Thorpe House, Triangle, West Yorkshire
Built in 1804. It stood near Thorpe Mill.
In 1847, the House was valued at £3,753
Owners and tenants have included
John Priestley [Around 1820]
Frederick Edward Rawson
The Stansfield family [mid-19th century]
Arnold Williams [1923, 1924]
During World War II, it was used as officers' quarters for the Royal Engineers.
By 1957, it had fallen into disrepair and Douglas & Jean Kneen bought the House from Selwyn Rawson, and converted it into an old people's home.
In 1994, it closed down. It is now the Thorpe House Hotel
Повторяем попытку...
Доступные форматы для скачивания:
Скачать видео
-
Информация по загрузке: